|Shopping cart is empty.|
Membership & Support
- Support the ongoing educational programs and exhibits at Turtle Bay and the McConnell Arboretum and Botanical Gardens by becoming a Turtle Bay member. Your membership allows us to provide high-quality educational and cultural programs in our community.
- Sustain the Turtle Bay vision. Include us in your charitable giving. Your generosity ensures our continued success in enriching the lives of our visitors.
- Volunteers are the superheros of Turtle Bay! Our 475+ volunteers on average serve a combined yearly total of 25,000 hours. We are grateful for these dedicated volunteers who help us provide many of the programs we offer to the community.
- Teen Programs
- Turtle Bay invites teenagers to be a part of the museum experience through its Museum Teen Volunteer program for teens ages 12 and up.
- River of Turtles
- You can now order your own personally engraved Turtle on the "River of Turtles" permanent display outside of Turtle Bay Museum.
- Honor someone in your life with a distinctive and long-lasting tribute. Turtle Bay, in partnership with the Western Shasta Resources Conservation District, is replanting native trees in areas that need a helping hand in honor of people and special occasions.
- Adopt an Animal
- Support the animals of Turtle Bay Exploration Park by making them an honorary part of your family! All animals need lots of love and support. You can help feed and care for an animal at Turtle Bay by making them a part of your life.